Client: Sherwood Homes
Liffey Developments were acting as a main contractor and PSCS on this project.
This site was located adjacent to a large scale residential development and the Royal Canal in the Newtown area of Maynooth, Co. Kildare. The site had been acquired by our Client after the contaminated material had been imported. All materials were screened on site to minimise the amount of material which had to be removed from site.
- Site security – Fencing
- Site Investigation
- Topographic Surveys – Pre - Excavation / Pre - Restoration / Post Restoration
- Surface / Ground Water and Leachate Management Works
- Bulk Excavation (35,000m3 excavated)
- Soil testing and analysis
- Screening of all materials
- Hazardous Waste Excavation / Treatment and Removal From Site (64,000 tonnes excavated / treated / 430 tonnes removed from site)
- Construction of waste segregation areas
- Environmental Monitoring & Management (Water / Dust / Noise / Odours)
- Site Restoration (63,570 tonne)