Client: Midlands Amenity Park Committee
Liffey Developments were acting as a main contractor and PSCS on this project.
The works included:
- Removal and protection of existing trees;
- Earthworks and grading;
- Construction of feature entrance area,
- Car parking, roads and paths;
- Construction of lake and wetland area;
- Installation of park furniture and play and fitness equipment;
- Construction of park features including bases for wildlife hides and sculptures;
- Supply and planting of nursery stock.