Client: Tempura Ltd.
Liffey Developments were acting as a main contractor and PSCS on this project.
The project comprised of the following:
- Construct 370m of 9m wide access road and 36m ISD roundabout.
- Construct 50m of 6m wide access road to the Node site off the main access roadway.
- Extension of the existing trunk waste water and storm water sewers from the N2-N3 link road along the proposed roadway.
- Extension of the water main from the N2-N3 link road along the proposed roadway.
- Minor kerb realignments, construction of entry treatments and provision of road markings and signage along the proposed access roadway and roundabout.
- Construction of a new surface water attenuation basin and associated inlet/outlet arrangements to the east to the proposed access road.
- Realignment, culverting and filling of the existing ditch network along the route of the proposed roadway.
- Ancillary road works, ducting, footpaths, ducting, boundary treatment, public lighting and all associated electrical works etc., relocation of existing services to new footpaths including Gas, Eircom, NTL, water, ESB, Esat.
- Landscaping works.