We provide equal opportunities to all our staff. It is a corporate priority to develop all personnel in order to maximise team and individual contribution to the organisational objectives. We believe that continuing professional development and the promotion of career satisfaction and progression is the key to individual and organisational success.
As a progressive company we are constantly on the look out for skilled, enthusiastic, ambitious people for various positions throughout the company.
If you are motivated and focused individual looking for a challenging and rewarding role please forward your C.V. to email@example.com
Site Engineer for residential/commercial site development projects in the Greater North Dublin Area. Typical works include ground works, drainage, services, roads and other site infrastructure, substructures, bulk excavations, retaining walls etc.
- Civil Engineering or relevant degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant post-graduate experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the latest surveying equipment (GPS & robotic station) and software.
- Superior IT skills and knowledge of Autocad and related software.
- Good understanding of current construction Health & Safety practices and requirements.
- Valid Safe Pass and CSCS Locating Underground Services certification.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying onsite using GPS total station and auto level.
- Topographic surveys using GPS & robotic total station.
- Preparation and drafting as-built drawings using CAD software.
- Supervision of site works in line with health & safety policy.
- Develop risk assessments & method statements.
- Monitor work in accordance with specification & regulations.
- Provide as-built drawings and prepare project handover documentation.
- Co-ordination of sub-contractors, suppliers and deliveries.
- Maintain records of labour, plant and site activities.