We provide equal opportunities to all our staff. It is a corporate priority to develop all personnel in order to maximise team and individual contribution to the organisational objectives. We believe that continuing professional development and the promotion of career satisfaction and progression is the key to individual and organisational success.
As a progressive company we are constantly on the look out for skilled, enthusiastic, ambitious people for various positions throughout the company.
If you are motivated and focused individual looking for a challenging and rewarding role please forward your C.V. to email@example.com
Quantity Surveyor for projects in the Greater Dublin Area.
- Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying, Construction Economics, Engineering or Construction Management.
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar role within main contractor environment.
- Experience working on residential/commercial site development and building projects is highly desirable.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be expected to work independently with occasional supervision when necessary. You will be involved with both Civil Engineering and Building projects. Day to day duties will include:
- Preparing cost plans and order of costs;
- Carrying out tender analysis and preparing tender reports;
- Preparing interim valuations and financial reports;
- Agreeing variations and final accounts;
- Attending site and design team meetings.
To register your interest in this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please feel free to contact Gary McBrearty on 087 144 0783.