Client: Ballyboden St. Enda's G.A.A. Club
Liffey Developments were acting as a main contractor and PSCS on this project.
Upgrade of the existing Sancta Maria sports ground at Templeroan into a state of the art G.A.A. sports ground.
- 1 no. grass pitch including all associate earthworks, drainage, surface dressing and seeding works (15,000m2).
- 1 no. synthetic pitch including all associate earthworks, drainage, fencing, floodlighting, ball stop netting and precast concrete terraced area. (14,500m2).
- Bulk filling of 10,000m3 of suitable fill material using lime stabilisation techniques.
- Boundary treatments incorporating natural stone wall entrance, security perimeter fencing.
- Access road and parking facilities.
- Surface water attenuation systems.
- Planting & Landscaping.