Client: Gannon Homes
Pitch and changing room development for Malahide Utd. FC, which has become home training ground facility to the FAI International Republic of Ireland soccer team.
Phase 1: Construction, preparation, cultivation of two all season grass playing pitches incorporating all drainage and earth movement works, also construction of one full size artificial playing pitch. All associated flood lights, perimeter fencing etc. Works included access road, entrance and car parking facilities. Site development works for the construction of modern Club House and Changing Rooms. Malahide Utd. FC is home training ground for the Republic of Ireland soccer squad.
Phase 2: Site Development works for extension to existing clubhouse to facilitate expansion and development. Works involved extensive earthworks management on site to maximise the use of site sourced material and therefore reducing the volumes of materials to be removed off site.
- Site clearance (24,000 m2),
- Earthworks management (11,000 m3)
- Ground / Surface water management works
- 1 no. synthetic football pitch
- 2 no. grass football pitches
- Clubhouse and changing room racility
- Access road and carparking, drainage and all associated services
- Fencing and netting
- Boundary treatments