Client: Department of Defence
Liffey Developments were acting as a main contractor and PSCS on this project.
The site is situated on a live Army Camp located in the Wicklow mountains. The works involved the remediation of an area buried with military waste and its restoration.
- Site security – Fencing
- Topographic Surveys – Pre - Excavation / Pre - Restoration / Post Restoration
- Site Investigation
- Drainage / Water and Leachate Management Works
- Bulk Excavation
- Soil testing and analysis
- Hazardous Military Waste Excavation / Treatment and Removal From Site (120 tonnes)
- Construction of waste segregation areas
- Environmental Monitoring & Management (Water / Dust / Noise / Odours)
- Site Restoration
- Boundary treatment