Client: Gannon Homes
Liffey Developments were acting as a main contractor and PSCS on this project.
The site was located on a newly developed site which was surrounded by residential, commercial and agricultural lands.
- Site Investigation
- Site Security – Fencing / Static Guard
- Topographic Surveys – Pre - Excavation / Pre - Restoration / Post Restoration
- Surface / Ground Water and Leachate Management Works
- Bulk Excavation 6.0m deep (15,000m3 excavated)
- Soil testing and analysis
- Hazardous Waste Excavation / Treatment and Removal From Site (25,000 tonnes removed)
- Construction of waste segregation areas
- Environmental Monitoring & Management (Water / Dust / Noise / Odours)
- Site Restoration (34,250 tonne imported fill material)